These images come from the OpenEMR by Sunset Systems. From their website:
The OpenEMR community is dedicated to guarding OpenEMR’s status as a free, open source software solution for medical practices. Its members are comprised of software developers, as well as physicians and others with extensive medical and billing knowledge, all with the common goal of making OpenEMR a superior alternative to its proprietary counterparts.
The project’s home is SourceForge, at http://sourceforge.net/projects/openemr/. There are additional project resources at http://www.open-emr.org/, including a demonstration site.
Following are some of the guiding principles that have been formulated by the project’s most active members:
- OpenEMR will remain 100% free software under the GNU GPL.
- We will maintain a spirit of openness, kindness and cooperation.
- We will give back to the free software community.
- We will document our changes and improvements.
- We will not hide problems.
- We will not discriminate against persons or groups, subject to our focus on the field of medicine and we encourage the use of OpenEMR in other languages.
- We will avoid needless complexity, to include software design, installation, maintenance and usability.
For more information and screenshots from the OpenEMR please visit their website.